View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-11-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurdenuk View Post
Hey Random but nice to meet you, are you always so friendly to strangers"
I'm not surprised you don't get a lot of luck with that. I'm surprised that someone would offer that up as a canned text though because it sucks tbh. It's apologetic for no reasn, it's awkward, it's bland and it gives the girl basically nothing to work with if she's into you.

This shit doesn't have to be complicated, it just has to be organic. Ideally you'll have a reason to text the girl based off how your interaction goes. Like you should have actually been talking about something right?

Here's a simple idea. Ask her what she's up to now and/or later when you speak to her. If she's free and you are too, suggest hanging out. If one of you isn't, suggest it another time. Set this shit up as you speak rather than over text. Then you can send something simple like "Hey, it's {name} from earlier, how's your Wednesday night looking?" or if you don't fancy going straight in just "Hey, it's {name} from earlier. Cool meeting you, how was {thing she said she was doing that day}?"

Simple, straightforward, shit ain't rocket science. Main point though is this should at least be set up to a degree when you're actually talking to her.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99