View Single Post
(#81)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 09-11-2018, 02:56 PM

Last weekend I took mushrooms and it gave me an unbelievable experience both positively and negatively.

I'm still coming to terms with the exerience as a whole.
Despite having done mushrooms before, I'd only ever taken enough for a reasonable euphoria and mild hallucinations (1-2g) and I decided to up the ante to 3-3.5g for a trip.

The thing that I didn't expect (was just searching for a high/experience) is that post trip, it removed all of the physical symptoms of my depression. Totally. The past few months/years I have been tired and sluggish as well as demotivated, I'd developped a bad habit of drinking and smoking weed everyday.

I've been Microdosing 0.2g in my morning tea every 3rd day with a 2 day gap between and my energy levels are consistently somewhere I haven't experienced in years. My main problem now is undoing the learned negative thought patterns/behaviours that have become engrained however 1 week after and I'm making more progress by myself with introspection and meditation than several years of self-help and therapy.

I'm flying to Calgary in 2 weeks and mushrooms remain illegal here unlike weed. I'm going to try putting my next dose in a cube of chocolate (melting and resetting with diced mushrooms inside) and seeing whether it still has the same effects as this would make it very easy to travel with.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (09-11-2018), markuk (17-11-2018)