View Single Post
(#220)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-11-2018, 03:14 AM

It's 3am and just have to share this cos I'm buzzing and I'm now likely to get very little sleep before work in a few hours.

I took last week off work to do some work around my proposed business. I got drunk for the first half but then I dusted myself off and got stuck in.

I started the free trial on Shopify (10 days left) so that I can customize it and get a feel for it etc.

After lengthy brainstorming sessions I decided on and secured a catchy domain name for my website (it was thanks to my nerdy mate, he came up with it).

I've been doing product research, which is one of the toughest parts, and contacted a few Chinese suppliers whose stores from which I showed interest in selling some of their products. (I still have much more research and contacting to do)

The reason I'm buzzing right now is, I've just received response from 2 of the 4 suppliers I contacted. They're more than happy to do business with me, and pretty much agreed to all my requests, except one of them couldn't put a logo on items or packages for me. But that's ok the other one can.

What logo am I talking about? I don't even fucking have one yet

Tomorrow I need to make a call to complete my application for start-up business bank account. They needed to know at least a few of the suppliers I intended to buy from. So that should be them happy to proceed now I've ticked that box.

Anyways, I've had on and off anxiety about it all since I kicked things off a few nights ago, but now I'm getting excited, this communication with suppliers shit is progress. I'm doing business.

You can't win if you don't play