View Single Post
(#80)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 29-10-2018, 02:54 PM

Had a quiet month or 2.

Things started to gain momentum last week on Tinder. I find it really hit and miss as I can go for over a month without a match and a couple of months without a date. I matched with a few girls the past 2 weeks, one of which had seen me doing stand-up and was also British. Another quite hippy-ish is a fucking riot with mood-killing jokes which have descended into a lot of aids and abortion jokes when fucking.

At a halloween party I dressed up as cheap Voldermort - being bald I put sellotape across my nose to make it flat, wore a robe with a Dollarama (PoundLand) logo stuck to the back and took a twig as a wand. Pulled somebody else dressed in Harry Potter garb.

Weed is now legal. Within my social circle it hasn't really changed a great deal. The official licensed shops and are run by the government, expensive and usually out of stock since legalisation. Most of the public remain the same with their opinion - great on a night our or at home but dislike it when I smoke whilst on the swings and slides

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
dan300 (05-11-2018), kowalski (29-10-2018)