(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2018, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLU View Post
Dear Stein,

Thank you very much.

But what is a good text to ask her out with sexual reason?

I don't know how you should write this in a indirect way.

Only idea would be, for example, Hello you like to come tomorrow evening to watch (movie) etc.
Like there's not too much wrong with that specifically, like you can lead a little more but just asking is fine. You aren't getting laid going to the cinema either. Go to a bar. Just something like "We should grab a drink sometime. What you doing Friday?". Simple like that.

It's not about when specifically ask them, it's all the shit up till then. Like the stuff, you've written so formal and lacking like a feeling of spontaneousness.

I've kind of hesitated on explaining the specifics of the language you should use, because basically, I'd have to break down all the facets of how flirting works and that's a ridiculously long conversation that probably wouldn't be too helpful in practice anyway. Here are some basic ideas to bear in mind though.
  • You're setting up the frame of how the conversation goes most of the time. This means whatever vibe you give off, they'll generally give off back. If you're stiff and formal, you've established that it's a stiff formal interaction and they'll behave that way.
  • Girls are very rarely openly sexual with people they don't know well, way too much stigma and risk attached. So as a culture, we have a proxy, which is flirting. You rib each other back and forth, create inside jokes, say sexual shit with a joking element to it. Hell, I hope I don't have to explain what flirting is.
  • I really don't want to give specific examples on what to say, because frankly doing that won't work. This shit has to be your own, and it's something you have to work on developing, kind of like learning balance. But the main things to work on is lowering your filter. Quit trying to say anything you think will work and start saying shit you yourself find amusing.

Are you doing this all in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLU View Post
In addition, if you ask her out like me and the first date was good in your opinion, what would be your next step?
Like to get laid on the first date or after?

What I do is this anyway. I'm always going multiple places on the first date. That's like an old PUA idea but I've always done it and it makes sense. You go more places it varies up the experience and you're also both comfortable with going to a bunch of different places, which makes going back to yours easier. If you want to pull back to yours ideally do this not far from your place. Be prepared to stay out late too.

As you're talking on the date set up something that gives a credible reason to go back to yours. Provided she actually likes you anything works, I always use cocktails or weed or we'll talk about a movie and go back to mine to chill and watch it or something like that. This just gives her a plausible, comfortable way to come back to yours without it being a sex thing. Like this is all implicitly understood but the slut-shaming is real.

So if the above doesn't go down for whatever reason you just invite them to yours the next time with the same reason or similar. If you've come across normal and they've had fun on the last one that generally works.

That's the long and short of what I do from a nuts and bolts perspective, and it's always worked well for me

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (09-10-2018), flinston (10-10-2018)