(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 17-09-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacaille View Post
The gist is that I used to date this girl (Tracy), made out with her but then screwed up by being needy and weak. After that I accepted group dates with Tracy and her friend. She friendzoned me. I walked away. When she came back I made the same mistakes again. I walked away again and now after 5 years without contact she has reached out to me.

Without being rude I need a way to tell her that I want to see only her for a catch-up over a drink, without her friend.
As K said, ask her out on a date if she contacted you. If she's 22 now then she shouldn't be dragging her mate along.

Literally use those words and organise drinks somewhere interesting but not too posh, seeing live-music or something else fun but non-commital.
"Hey it's been a few years, lets have a date at [interesting cocktail bar/pub] on Thursday or Saturday night?"

It sounds like you're overly invested emotionally in this so chances are this neediness will surface unless you change your approach but that's easier said than done...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (17-09-2018), Stein (17-09-2018)