Thread: New to the game
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Thumbs up New to the game - 08-09-2018, 02:43 PM

Word. So i read the game when i was 29 years old. I didnt take it seriously until last month when i realised that at 36 my game is none existent. So a quick background. I am confident in almost all situations, i have a lot of friends, i organize nights out all the time etc etc, to someone on the outside it seems like i get a lot of women, however i get nothing. I also am trying to break a religious mindset ive had up to age 28 as i was a brainwashed fanatical christian, luckily i escaped the delusion i was in. That religious mind set of "put yourself last is something i find hard to break and thats what holds me back from being more selfish and letting women know what i want .I always end up in the friends zone because of this. I am determined to learn game. So last saturday i went out with a friend who is very experienced and we went sarging. I wrote down my attempts and my results. Ive come up with few openers and routines im practicing with, i will post them here as much as possible along with my results. I am starting from ground zero. I am open to sarging in london, so any sessions let me know please. I am a beginner. Excuse my grammatical errors. I look forward to reading and sharing your posts. Safe....