View Single Post
(#76)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 12-08-2018, 02:36 AM

I went to Cuba last week and I found it enlightening in many respects, firstly being the whole communist regime and borderline poverty situation but that’s for another day and thread...

I hit up the Noche Blanca, it’s hot and humid and just standing makes me sweat without walking or dancing. We hit the floor with a half gringo half Latino group and we have fun with stupid moves and I throw in some salsa. After an hour of being there our little group decides to head off.

Just as we’re waiting for the bus back, another friend messages me he’s there with his friend he wants me to dance with. We dance (well I try) but I spot a girl that I’ve made eyes at around but couldn’t really talk as my Spanish sucks as does her English. I walk up to her and motion to the floor and I’m met with a smile and a nod. I take her hand we dance

For nearly 2 hours we dance, grind and touch but each time I try to make a move, she turns away but keeps me close until it’s tome to go. My friend walks me to the bus and explains that the police will intervene if she is seen with a gringo and at minimum she would be fined. My t-shirt is wetter than a 40year old at a Michael Bublé concert.

The next day I see her and through intense eye contact and sexual tension we manage to exchange Facebook info, we’re on a level I can work with (or at least mr google can) she tells me she wants to meet me at the beach later alone and I reluctantly agree (confession time, I had my gay Latino friend check my messages to make sure it wasn’t a possible prostitution situation)

At the beach she arrives and I have rum and music. I greet here with la bise which just turns into kissing, dancing and a rather intense experience where we were communicating physically. I manage to suggest we head back to mine clandestino, which was met with an energetic si. No rum was been drunk

I’ve spoken before about latinas and how all experiences that I’ve had with them have been positive but most bizarrely it’s the second time that I have been with a girl where the verbal communication has been barely present and therefore animalistic in physical expression and reaction...

N.b. Spanish speakers call me Teo and tell me “Eres como Ed Sheeran”

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
dan300 (14-08-2018)