View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 02-07-2018, 05:00 PM

Approached 7 in a town I don't normally day game in.

I was there for a job interview but felt like I might as well make a day of it and fit some gaming in.

I motorcycled there and it was baking hot so I hid my helmet and trousers in the parking lot but kept my jacket and rucksack with me which made walking around a bit more cumbersome not to mention uncomfortably hot.

But given the circumstances I was proud of the approaching I did.

If the circumstances were different like if I had a car and drove there I think I would have probably gone all out and made 15+ approaches because it was a bigger town than the town I normally day game in.

I really feel like day gaming in a different town does a lot to get you out of your head because when I go to my local town I get paranoid and think that every chick who sees me is thinking "Uh oh, here comes the pick up guy".

And I'm also paranoid of re approaching chicks that I've approached before, but day gaming in a different town really takes the pressure off a lot.

My highlight was a Latvian chick who was really friendly and appreciative of the effort I made, although she did have a boyfriend but shook my hand and asked me some questions back. This one was also in a shop so extra points for that.

I also approached a chick who was with her mum but I didn't realise she was with her mum. I've done a few like that and the mums instead of being fierce like you might expect are actually much more friendly about it, they just make their excuses and drag them off.

Then a stunner walked by which was at the point where I'd already made the 5 approaches I was going to make but I thought "I'm not letting her go" so I approached her, she said she had a boyfriend and walked off.

But then I can't be sure but I think I saw her talking to someone outside a nail salon, just in the doorway, by pure coincidence I was walking past and I'm sure they must have been talking about me approaching her.

I over heard a part of their conversation, something like "Oh, he was really really cute" or something along those sorts of lines. And I was dressed in my smart clothes so it is not a stretch to think she might have thought that.

I was caught off guard because I didn't expect to see her again,, in fact I thought she walked the opposite way, so I don't know if it was actually her or not, but it was a tall blonde chick that was eye catching, but I didn't want to notice too much or it would have been awkward if she saw me just as she was chatting with someone about her encounter.

But the interaction with the stunner was quite short and she didn't seem particularly appreciative at the time. Maybe she suffered regret and that was why she was talking to the nail technician about it?

Another thing, before I approached the stunner I did do something slightly "chodish" for lack of a better word. There was this guy behind her, shorter than her and for some reason I asked him "Is she with you". I'm so embarrassed at the thought of stepping on another guy's toes, on his achievement, I guess I can relate to the struggle on a bro level much more. Needless to say, the short guy wasn't with her anyway.

So yeah, all in all, a good day. The most approaches I've made in a session in a long time.

So if anyone is having trouble getting out of their head, I recommend approaching in a different town for awhile.

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 02-07-2018 at 05:08 PM.