View Single Post
(#75)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 23-06-2018, 04:13 PM

Had a tinder date on Thursday night, I no longer try and find dates to impress a particular girl anymore, i decide what I’d like to do and invite them along.
My experience with Tinder has been positive with most girls resembling their profiles. This girl was underrepresented by hers. Very underrepresented.

We hit up a comedy club. I like this because I love stand up comedy but as a date, you hardly talk but are both laughing = good time no effort.
I suggest we frequent my favourite pub knowing there is an arcade en route. Whilst walking and talking I take her hand and play with her fingers. I let her win at air hockey but then win on dance dance revolution before we stand back and watch some Korean kids slay it
We sit at the corner of the bar which has a great view of the house band, fast service for drinks but is cosy enough to be pushed close together - her knees are between mine and we flirt, touch, drink and kiss. I see another date on the other side of the bar - girl looks bored, dude looks frustrated.
We Uber it to a block from hers and I walk her home with kissing. We cross the road to avoid a skunk and I make a pépé le pew line and sweep her off of her feet like the poor cat. She laughs (and likes being swept off her feet and kissed)

Bottom of the stairs we kiss and she invites me up...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
dan300 (23-06-2018), kowalski (23-06-2018), markuk (17-11-2018)