View Single Post
(#63)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 21-04-2018, 03:12 PM

This is more of a personal life update...
I've finally managed to really get a hold on my depression - funnily enough it's actually from micro-dosing with weed (THC oil vaped for ease of use) 3 times a day: upon waking, midday and 5pm. I feel the most stable that I have felt in a while, my only concern is that working with machinery I cannot claim through my insurance or be upfront about my use at work due to the problems that may cause (ironically I have other colleagues with desk based jobs who do)

I have an electric skateboard for getting around and its so much fun and a fast inexpensive way to get around. Spring is heating things up and I can't wait for summer to get here, it just feels so good zipping around on this thing whilst listening to upbeat music.

Work is pretty awesome, after a couple of good work events earlier this year, I've increased my work network and feel like I can choose my next job if I want to stay in the print industry (having declined 3 offers this year). The only thing that I dislike right now are the small-minded arseholes in Quebec - they like to whinge, bitch, insist on 100% perfect French and hold grudges. It makes what could be a beautiful ride a little bumpy.
Right now I'm reducing my outgoing costs, saving and simplifying to return to school next year (sep 19) for medical imaging (x-rays) - I've already been accepted but if I can study without money worries, I'll be champion. I'd like to take my technical problem solving skills with imaging machines and do something positive other than killing the planet...

Stand-up - last week I participated in my first pro-am comedy night (unpaid but a bigger more interactive crowd). It went really well, so much so that I was invited to participate on the musical mondays (still comedy based) with my uke. I'm also going to get involved with other comedy clubs - particularly a bilingual place close to where I live...

Womens - things were going well, I wasn't having trouble finding womens and some of them would even let me hold their hand
Then at the comedy night, a girl who's been hot and cold with me was there and incredibly upfront about how she wanted to "hold my hand" and more, a few good friends and an ex (also wanting to hold my hand). After the show I had 2 girls come and give me their number and another find out what I was drinking and bring me a pint (a real first).
I don't like bragging but I feel like here is the place to share my success - I thought I was holding my own with girls but since last week I would describe my "game" as "slaying mad pussy" as my friend put it...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
markuk (01-05-2018)