View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Don't look there first. Start with your male family heredity. Hair loss is highly correlated with ancestral hair loss. Stress seems to be the next biggest factor followed by diet and other environmental factors.

Any hair loss caused by amphetamine use would have been only during the period of heavy consumption and would probably be only temporary with hair returning afterwards.
I like the idea that it was caused by my excessive past, it's a better story to tell the grand-kids.

The last grandparent I had died nearly 2 years ago & he was bald. His son (my uncle) has a receding hairline but has never shaved his head, always hanging on to what he had. If it was hereditary, it must have came from this side of the family (my mums side). The good thing about this though is, I'd rather have inherited being bald than being gay, which is what my uncle (mentioned above) is. The gay gene skipped me thankfully, cos I'd hate to be eating cock instead of lovely wet pussy.

There were a couple of theories or "reasons" as to why I started to recede so young. I used to wear baseball caps all the time in my teens, and I had my head shaved at parties at least 3 times. The baseball cap thing is more of a myth I would think, but having my head shaved when I was out of it I believe kick-started my beginning to lose it. Of course, I would imagine if I was going to go bald it was going to happen anyway, because if I had healthy follicles it would just grow back, but having it shaved 3 times inside a couple of years sped up the process, I believe.

PS. Tell me Brian is alive!?

You can't win if you don't play