View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 17-03-2018, 08:53 PM

As someone who's done it and has the hole in my pocket to show for it I feel have the authority to comment on it more than most.

I'd recommend only going into it if you have a very stable job with a steady flow of cash, and I don't mean minimum wage. The biggest expense you'll have is facebook adverts, which is pretty much the only way you'll get traffic to your site. You can try with Google but it's hard, very hard!

Building a brand takes a very long time and the people who make the most have generic stores and A LOT of money. You need to research your market thoroughly and test like crazy to see what sells and what the best way to it. When I say test I mean testing 5-10 products a day and spending a shit load of money in the process. It sounds easy but it honestly isn't!

The concept has a very high drop out rate and this is for good reason. People lose thousands easily. They out their life savings on a dream that isn't worth it and most people aren't wiling to out the effort in. The giants have a roughly 3 in 100 chance of getting a hit that pays off, but this requires a HUGE investment of time and money for something you may never achieve. It's a great way to play about with money you have, if you have enough to burn.

The people making the real cash in drop shipping as those providing the services attached such as Shopify and WooCommerce and ClickFunnels, and offering courses and designs. All the ballers also happen to be big into affiliate marketing, which is interesting to say the least!
The Following User Says Thank You to ephemeris For This Useful Post:
dan300 (19-03-2018)