View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-03-2018, 01:27 AM

Joined a new gym the other day.

I had been bored with PureGym for ages, and longed for a change of scenery. So after 2 years at my gym, I switched to a gym called Better Gym Belfast.

It's the best gym I've ever been to and the equipment is fucking incredible. The machines have little simple-to-use tablets that you can type in how many sets and how many reps you want. As soon as you begin there is this zig-zag algorithm thing moving across the screen, and there's a little green ball that moves with your movement. The idea is that you keep the green ball on the line as it moves across the screen. The goal being, optimal movement.

I haven't felt a pump or a burn like it ever. I expect serious #Gainz and I'm not joking.

They also have these curved treadmills that are self-powered. If you walk, the belt walks. If you run, the belt speeds up instantly, you get the idea... Sweat was severely dripping off my face after less than 10 minutes. I went for 20. This is an awesome piece of cardio equipment.

Aside from the awesome gear they have, it's relaxed. In my old gym it was like a bee-hive with people literally tripping over each other. But this gym is so much quieter (aside from the much better, pumping music) in terms of attendees.

Plus, it has three heavy-bags. which I've been missing.

One last thing, there is a little short, sexy blonde working there and she is fucking incredible.

You can't win if you don't play