View Single Post
(#61)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 28-02-2018, 06:42 PM

I spent a month back in the UK at Christmas.

I noticed 2 things mainly
- Hitting on women is tougher when you don't have a "sexy accent"
- People are generally more open to chatting with strangers in day to day settings although I think maybe that is different due to visiting smaller towns and more relaxed pubs/bars in comparison to Montreal

This year I've been on the go a lot and had the opportunity to travel to a few places both personally and with work:
Atlanta - Met a cute Hawaiian native who had just finished at work. She seated us but then finished, I look over and see she is drinking alone and invite her to join our merry posse (a tall hipster and a hispanic american who I'm sure was on Meth all week). She had a couple of yellow Newcastle Brown Ale woolly hats, one of which which I grabbed and then "won" the right to keep it from her in one of the best Rock-Paper-Scissors games I've played. We Uber it back to my hotel and I made her fuck me wearing nothing but a yellow woolly hat

New York City - I went to New York for a weekend and I was expecting New Yorkers to be grumpy fuckers, couldn't be further from the truth. I wouldn't call them insta-dates, but I chatted to a few groups of/with girls when queuing for sights which led to a few sexually charged tours and some number changing but nothing concrete.
First night there, I hit up a restaurant for pizza, another for cheesecake and finally a stand up comedy show. Was on my way back to my hotel but not in the mood for bed and I saw a sports bar showing the hockey. I decided to go in. Despite having a mixed crowds of ages, men and women, I soon realised due to the REALLY friendly men that it was in fact a gay bar
Last night there I hit up a country bar which was a "dump" but crowded with lots of fun personality (but no mechanical bull sadly). I made eye contact and then introduced myself to a Puerto Rican pilates instructor. There was lots of touching, some funny dancing (think dance off for the shittest dance) with her mates. I suggested another dive bar which I had seen close to my hotel - we say goodbye to her friends. Turns out that the dive bar was one of the best bars I'd been in - done up like a tacky 70's caravan/trailer park, the food, drink and staff were awesome. After a little more crazy dancing we head back to my hotel. She was possibly one of the hottest women that I'd ever been with but she properly star fished.

I'm off to Dallas and Ottawa next month...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone

Last edited by daleinthedark; 28-02-2018 at 08:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to daleinthedark For This Useful Post:
kowalski (28-02-2018)