View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-02-2018, 10:47 PM

Didn't end up in any of the places Kowalski suggested.

Stayed in the Salford Travel Lodge, had pre-match drinks in the Moon on the something (Weatherspoons) and then The Botanist which was pretty cool. Post game drinks in the Trafford Bar for about 2 hours after the game whilst we waited for the traffic to clear which got so rowdy they closed early with inadequate door staff to handle the amount of punters. Back to the hotel to get changed then after multiple double g&t's in the Botanist again headed to Crafty Pig & Patrone in the North quarter.

No relevant female interactions that went anywhere although a girl spoke to in Patrone who told me she was a lesbian & I didnt believe herended up snogging the tits of her hot "mate" so fair play I guess. Don't really remember Patrone as was completely away with it by about 11ish nor do I remember getting back to hotel just before 3am & somebody waking me up on the stairs about 05:30. Still had a brilliant night, plenty hotties but unfortunately not really in much of a state to speak to them - was a good effort consideringI had my first beer at 05:45 & bar the flight & some brief shopping & couple of trips to & from hotel been boozing all day.

Deffo looking to come back, whether its for football or not plenty bars we missed & seems like a good night out. We generally get together for a night out on average once every 18 months these days but I'll push for he next opportunity that comes up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
dan300 (11-02-2018), kowalski (08-02-2018)