View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-12-2017, 11:53 PM

Gunna use The Rock's training regime going into the new year..

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content...k-johnson.html

There's 1 or 2 of the exercises that I probably won't do (because there's at least 1 machine for legs that ain't in my gym) but I'll be sticking with most of it, and also keeping some of the exercises I currently do, that aren't on this list.

The only real difference is that I'll be doing it over 3 sessions rather than 6. Chest and legs on Monday. Shoulders and back on Wednesday. Arms an Friday.

I'll also be sticking to my own cardio: 20 minutes of incline sprints after each workout.

I'm hoping to find a decent hill close by my home that I can safely use to do my sprints on. I was out for a 4.6 mile run the other day that I'll be doing regularly. At the end of the run there's a steep hill that I sprinted up as hard as I could, despite being wrecked from the run. It wouldn't be safe to use for sprints though because the already narrow path on either side is made narrower by parked cars, and the potential for people to walk out on to the path from their gardens makes it a hazard risk.

Putting a stop to eating so much shite too. I'll be eating the exact same thing Monday to Friday, including brown rice, brown pasta, chicken, pork, peppers, green beans, carrots, plum tomatoes, white fish, fruit, wholegrain crackers, healthy peanut-butter, lots of water, and any coffee I drink will be black with no sugar.

At the weekend there will be some flexibility on what I eat but it will be as healthy as possible, like a cottage pie or something like that on Sunday, for example.

There will be absolutely no deviation from this diet except for a decided cheat day, perhaps every fortnight. This year I'm not being part of the 95% who fail their new year diet by the 15th. In fact maybe my first cheat day will be the 16th, just to have passed that statistic (or maybe that's stupid?).

You can't win if you don't play