View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-12-2016, 10:25 PM

If your main concern is a sincere interest in having conversations with people you'd be going up to a fairly equal amount of guys and girls. I might not want to admit that it's at least mostly a sexual thing, but your brain knows that.

Thing is, girls know that shit too. They know why guys are coming up to them in bars. But there's more to it than just seeing someone and rutting automatically. My main motivation when talking to a girl when I'm out is to get my end away at some point, but there's more prerequisites than that. I have no interest in having sex with a needy psycho girl who's going to drunk text me needy shit at 3am on a Tuesday. Likewise, regardless of whether they find you attractive girls basically need to know that you're honest, cool with yourself and other people, and not some van dwelling sex pest who'll lock them in a cellar or some mouthbreathing thirstbag who thinks he's scott pilgrim.

On a night out that's what the basic deal is. Go up, be cool, see if you get along, and if not, no big deal. The whole sex thing is fairly implicit anyway. She knows you arent talking to her out of sincere human curiosity. So own that. It's not a big deal. In fact in that social context it's almost stranger not to be like that.

Don't worry too much about this presence shit. Is it nice to be present? Sure. Does the vast majority of the human race get laid without even knowing what being present is? Of course.

All you need to do is just chill a bit. Going up and saying hey to a girl isn't weird, and it's not putting yourself out on a limb. It's totally bog standard. You're attracted to her, you know that, she knows that. And if you don't click, which could be for a million reasons, you've lost exactly zero of anything.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (27-12-2016), markuk (04-01-2017)