View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-10-2016, 09:21 PM

Been thinking a lot about business ever since I last posted here a few months ago.

Something I have always seemed to do well is talk about doing something for ages, then do it. I'll talk about something for much longer than I should, but then i'll decide I'm just gunna fucking do it.

In this case yes I have decided i'm just gunna "fucking do it" but not just for the sake of it as mentioned above, and not right away. I am going to take a lot more time to educate myself and get it right (hopefully).

I still am not sure exactly what to do but i am almost sure an online business will be the most logical and practical since i work full time.

I have found this guy recently, Patrick Bet-David. He is an online mentor and entrepreneur. This was the first video i stumbled upon; the title grabbed my attention so i clicked it..

https://youtu.be/qgc89GEO_nE

These days every time you watch a video on YouTube you are presented with anothet "Online mentor" who can make you six figures in 12 months for only $195 per month.

Not this guy, he gives away free content on a regular basis. Yes he does have products but he is not shoving them down your throat. They are there to purchase, if you want. If not it doesn't matter.

the advice this guy gives in his videos is solid gold.

EDIT: I don't know why the fucking link wouldn't work properly using the Youtube button, so I had to edit it to the shitty looking link above

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 25-10-2016 at 09:23 PM.