(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 27-09-2016, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilburner13 View Post
So over the years I have always been the scapegoat of my 'Social' circle of friends, as the one who dates 'the uglies' or 'the fatties' or just the general undateables? Does anyone get this or am I just playing the victim here?
Are you saying that you have always dated what you would call "uglies"? If you feel that way about them why have you dated them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilburner13 View Post
This is really dragging me down after SO many years of it and i wanted to know if anyone elses' lack of ability to get a 10 is putting them into a pit of self hate also? Why do i constantly dwell on and am forever consumed by my overbearing lack of ability with women??
Is this a genuinely limiting belief?
kowalski has posted before about a guy who he noticed on a night out chasing the arm biters despite the fact that a group of attractive women were interested.

I think you need to ask yourself are you chasing the ugos because that's all you can get or because you can't handle the rejection of the girls you find attractive?

As Jaz said; take the naked ladies of your phone... and probably your desktop and walls too.

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone