View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Dealing with her past... - 18-09-2016, 12:25 PM

Guys,

Whenever I find out about a girls past it always puts me off providing that shes slept with a lot more people than me... a few is okay (bizzare i know).

I've always said that if i was confident/good enough to be a man-whore I would be, that I probably wouldn't stop sleeping around until I was well into the 3 figures, and that I would struggle to settle with anyone (If I knew I could get sex regularly without much struggle, then I wouldn't want to jump into a relationship as i believe variety is the spice of life).

So when they tell me about their past , I never think 'slut' or 'what a whore', i don't condone their actions at all, I always comment with 'If I could have done it.... i would have', and I attribute their previous high records to being a strong, independent character who knows how to get what they want... being in awe almost.
Women like sex and are 'entitled' to it as much as we are, but I cant deal with those that have a large number of sex partners at all. It makes me feel inadequate, and sick to the stomach that shes sucked off that many guys before me.

My girlfriend at uni told me after being with her for about a year that shes had about 70 odd sex partners before me! It was horrible to say the least and I did say that if she had told me that before, I probably wouldn't have dated her.

anyone else get this?

cheers dudes