Thread: Pre-workout
View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-02-2016, 11:50 PM

Took one scoop before going to the gym.

Whilst warming up about 25 minutes later I got a hit of some kind. I definitely felt it, whatever it was.

As for the workout. I did my HIIT on the treadmill -

10 minutes fast pace walk on the steepest incline

Then began walking the treadmill again for 30 seconds or so & went into my first sprint at 13.5 for 45 seconds. I then slowed it down to 5 for a minute & back up to 14, & added 0.5 to each 45 second sprint right up to my 8th & final sprint at 17 (I'm unsure if the treadmill goes by mph or kph) & did the entire thing at an incline of 2.

It's a hell of a cardio session. After it you are exhausted - which is how it should be, & it feels fucking great. I take my heart rate to 205-208 bpm.

I think the pre-workout helped me push through whilst increasing the speed each time. I did similar cardio 3 times during the week but this one I felt more oomph in myself.

Then onto weights I did 300 reps divided equally across 10 weight machines from, lat pulldown, chest press, arm curl, pecs & others.

I'll be doing this 3-4 times a week. Ideally every second day but obviously there will be times I can't stick to that so when I can't I'll catch up by doing 2 in a row.

Right now I'm sat here with a glass of wine & I'm feeling something that most likely is the pre-workout. I'm not sure what it is but I can feel it.

So I'll try 2 scoops next time.

You can't win if you don't play