View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-06-2015, 02:03 PM

Just secured a serious job interview next week with a living wage over 15k (at least to begin with).

Airtricity, home moving advisor.

Which means I'm not going to be expected to sell & hit targets or any of that shit. The job entails being the go-between for current customers moving house & me taking care of the details & practicalities of their electricity (basically, but I'm sure there's more).

Really excited about this one. It's right in the city about 5 minutes from me & although I was initially concerned as the guy spoke to me (just in my head, nothing he said) about not having experience in this kind of role & them being like "sorry but you don't fit the criteria"... Common sense tells me that they are aware of my skills, job experience & education, so they know what they're getting before we meet from the information on my CV, although they'll see many more sides of my personality on the day. Plus, I am 99% sure I specifically said on the "extra things we should know" box on my application, that "I may not have experienced this kind of role or working environment before, however, I'm awesome & fucking amazing.......etc etc"

Was just looking at nice new suits & mentally planning to buy one 5 minutes before the call too. Maybe it's a good omen.

Side note: I started an intensive driving course the other day. I'll pass my test on the 29th of July. Which I booked a month ago.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 10-06-2015 at 02:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (12-06-2015)