View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Shah's Matched Betting - 05-06-2014, 08:32 PM

Prepare for mediocrity! I am doing a matched betting thread, discussion, semi-journal.

I'm using this link to learn from:

MoneySavingExpert.com Forums - Board Agreement - READ HERE - Introductory Guide and FAQ - START HERE

Very in depth. I've read it twice over this week and I will sign up to everything tonight and tomorrow.

The thread is quite old so most of the sites are probably out of date.

What sites does everyone recommend? Betfair + whatever bookie sites are offering a free-bet, is my take on how you do this. Is that correct?

I plan on using one bank account and one card through-out the entire endeavor is this allowed?

I'm certain on both of those answers but double checking with some experienced people can't hurt. My float is £1000 of overdraft, and my goal is an extra £1000 in cash in my bank account to use by the end of the month. I have all the time in the day theoretically to make this money every day as university is over and no commitments.

Tomorrow is my first true bet. A cheap £10 one, then build up and up and up.

One final question; at the beginning can I spend a full few days racking up matched bets? Or is it quite hard actually finding a bet that's equal odds to lay and back? As the free-bet listing websites which have so many good free-bet offers seem to imply I could just go through them all and make thousands in a matter of days (There's about 12 or so free-bets that add up to 900 on the front page alone). It doesn't look like it'd take more than a few days even if you include bet-throughs and finding good odds.

Apart from that I feel I understand it fully now but plan on reading it twice-three times before my first bet (tomorrow) then hopefully just blasting out tonnes in a few all dayers or at least a good few hours, if that's possible with finding bets.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.

Last edited by Shahanshah; 05-06-2014 at 08:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
D!ce (05-06-2014)