View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-08-2013, 01:04 PM

Saturday 3rd Aug

Plan with to meet up with my mate first then meet up in Shoreditch with a couple of guys from the forum.

First part of the plan went well but after a bottle of wine we were late and missed the meeting time. Never managed to actually meet the other guys due to number of reasons.

On the way to the tube we were stopped by two girls, with "Do you know where x hospital is" then something about a Turkish restaurant. I played mr serious "Is there an emergency situation, what's wrong with you?" Got a laugh but not much else.

On the way to old street I saw a hottie on the other side of the escalator checking me out so I waved at her and she started giggling. Maybe I should have ran up the escalator the wrong way and asked for her number, next time!

Went to a quiet bar drank wine, no approaches.
Went to the Bar & Brill hoxten square. More wine.
Sat down was still quiet but 3 women next to us. One adjacent to me had a scare on left arm. I tapped her and said 'how did you get that ?', we ended up chatting a while but there was zero attraction. Didn't bother trying to number close.

Left went to another bar, more wine.
Opened 2 girls, don't remember how one was French the other was Portuguese. Don't remember much of the interaction but nothing hooked and I didn't find them attractive.

Saw two other girls, one looked cute one did not. I decided to go in true 'PUA' style by opening the one I didn't fancy. She had a ruck sack so I stood next to her tapped her on the shoulder and said 'what's in there'. She looked a little confused but her cute friend explained it to her. Cute friend was Polish. Spoke to cute friend, she came across as standoffish. By now the excess alcohol wasn't helping & I couldn't build any rapport with them, they left.

We left and my mate started opening quite a few girls in the street. I really couldn't be bothered at this stage. When I feel drunk I don't feel good about myself.

I have been doing meditation everyday this week and I am enjoying the benefits of being more mind full, however being drunk ruins all that.
Want to drink less and talk to women I find attractive!

On another note, I'm going for a run with the girl I met last weekend. I shall be present and not check out her ass, I promise.
<edit it appears I really won't be checking out her ass (karma in action) she flaked on me, to go running later 9.30 with her friend. Decided to stick to my original plans but run solo>

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 04-08-2013 at 03:24 PM.