View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-07-2013, 06:25 PM

Very short and crap field report but whatever.

Decided to head out into Sheffield on Saturday evening as me and my brother were visiting our other brother in Sheffield; during the day we did a 25 mile off road bike ride in the peak district - fucking rocked but a little hot.

Anyway we were out in West Street which is like the north's answer to Oxford street? Okay maybe not but there were lots of bars and birds!

We went to a pub and were standing outside. One thing which I see so many guys doing it looking at women, turning to their mate saying "I'd do X to her" But then not doing anything. When I see that it makes me want to approach women more and more and not be like that... (taking motivation from my ego perhaps - not a good thing, but at least I recognise it and accept it for now)

I digress, back to the action (not much of it).
I've not really done much opening for a while sober for a long time so I was a little on edge. Anyway brother opened this 3 set, who were looking pretty cute and lots of guys ogling them. They were okay but blondy was a 'cock' as my brother put it and they soon left.

I opened up another set just asking 'hey where's good in Sheffield' They were friendly and I think I was so relived in opening them I forgot to keep the interaction going.

Anyway not much else happened, I was pretty knackered for the days bike riding.

Postive actions.
I opened women sober.

Things to improve on.
- Need to show some some of intent and open more than 1 set a night, maybe 2 next time!
- Take more risks!

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (14-07-2013), kowalski (14-07-2013)