View Single Post
(#39)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default AAARGH! I am my own worst enemy.... - 28-12-2012, 03:22 AM

Eventually there comes a point when enough is enough, and I reached it tonight. Time can be your ally, but can also be your worst enemy, e.g.

'It doesn't feel like the right time to talk to her'

This was KILLING me tonight. On the dancefloor with my friend, having a great time, fittie sidles up next to me and starts grinding, and I do.....nothing. I am then placed in the 'Like Every Other Chode' box and she disappears into the night, never to be seen again. I was pissed about this because there weren't that many nice girls in the club.

As soon as I got home I wrote in my diary, and through some reflection came up with the following affirmation to be repeated when out:

'It doesn't matter about the result, all that matters is taking action'

I am going to internalise this. That way, it is impossible for me to 'lose' as I have won the battle with myself, with the fear.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (28-12-2012), Jaz (20-01-2013)