View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Greenwich - Friday 7th September - 08-09-2012, 12:25 PM

Went out to a bar in Greenwich for my mate's birthday. We get in and it's not that busy, but there are a few girls here and there who have clocked us. We find a spot to chill, exchanging looks with a group of 4 girls sitting down.

Whilst we were here, we saw a textbook example of chodiness.....

One of the girls who was sitting down (Becky) approaches a guy who was in a group of 4 next to us. However, the conversation quickly descended into interview-style questions, whilst he stood a foot away from her. She then went and sat back down, looking rather embarassed!

So later on, the same group of girls are STILL sitting down and I said to my mate 'fuck it, got nothing to lose'. So I go over and open with quite possibly the worst opening gambit ever - 'I thought I might as well come and talk to you guys'.

In the end the opener didn't matter at all - Becky immediately jumped up and threw her arms around me, haha. She's a lively one, I take her seat and end up talking to her friend Sam.

Sam is a hottie - great body, and we're chatting. However at this point I'm being a bit conservative, and this comes back to bite me in the arse later. I tell her we're going downstairs to the club bit, and she says she'll come down in a bit.

A while later she appears in our group, and I sense it could be on. I ask for the number, she says she has a boyfriend. In prison! Hmmm. Becky then appears, I'm dancing with her for a bit and she says her friend Sam likes me. And then says 'I'm not going to fuck you'. Thinking about it now, the fact that she said it means she was thinking it. Becky then goes on to tell me that Sam hsan't had any 'love' for 2 years. That's a looong time. I could have been the guy, but unfortunately I wasn't.

LESSONS LEARNT
-----------------

1) 'You're a nice guy' - this is KILLING my game recently, and seems to currently be the main barrier to more success. As long as I continue to play it safe, this will continue to happen. I think I would rather get blown out in 5 minutes, than have a 2 hour interaction that goes nowhere. This is what I keep trying to say to myself - not everyone will like you, deal with it! But.....

2) I should be a nice guy who knows what he wants. I think this is the key - full commitment, not a compromise (thus feeding into other peoples' reality)

3) I need to be willing to suffer more rejections. It's something that I've said before in previous posts, but I'm realising that the fear of rejection is more deep-rooted than I thought it was. If anyone else here is (or was) in a similar situation, any advice is appreciated!

Off to footie, watch a bit of Blueprint, then get ready to hit the town again tonight.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace