View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Sheffield - Sat 1st September - 08-09-2012, 11:59 AM

A more event-filled night than Friday....

Tonight we start out early, about 930. 1st port of call is a cocktail bar on West Street. The thing I love about the north is how cheap the drinks are, so me and my mate get a fish bowl and find a spot to settle. Even though it's not that busy yet, we're both in a good mood and having a laugh. I spot a pair of girls to the right, and decide to open. Both of them are tall - recently I've developed a liking for tall girls, don't know why - and one is immediately more receptive than the other. So we stay with them and have a bit of chat and banter.

I then open a hen group to the left and start chatting - they're all cool (only 4 of them) and I spot the one I'm going for. There is some serious flirting going on, so I decide to take her for a dance. Go for the makeout, denied, we go back. I ask her friend if I should take her number, to which the response is 'she has a boyfriend'. Oh well, her loss I guess! This may have been a blessing, as she got progressively drunker whilst we were there.

So from the cocktail bar, we head to a sports bar across the road at around 11 (Players). Have a bit of banter with some girls in the queue. This bar wasn't as good as the previous one, it was pretty difficult to open sets and a got a couple of confused looks.

We leave Players around 12, and head to Crystal. We have access to the VIP section, so chill in there for a bit. My mate ends up talking to a 'GILF', so does not look like a grandma AT ALL, and I chat to her friend. Some rather inappropriate chat, ha ha.

We came out of Crystal around 1, and went to the club next door (Viper Rooms). And this was the main part of the evening.

As I'm walking my mate starts talking to a girl. Somehow, I end up talking to her friend who is further down the street. So we all go into the club. I like my one (Emily) - she's tall, and pretty. I get a couple of shit tests about her height and other things, these get brushed aside as I'm in a good flow ('height doesn't matter when we're horizontal'). I dance with her for a bit, then we head outside for a bit of fresh air. There is a brief makeout, but enough to know that it's on.

So the conversation that resulted in all of us going back to her flat went like this:

'My feet are hurting'
'Well I'm quite good at giving massages'
'I think I would prefer a back massage'
'I give better ones in private'

And that was pretty much it.

HOWEVER......

Get back to hers, we all chill in the living room for a bit, then go into the bedrooms. She says she only wants a cuddle, I say 'OK'. 10 minutes later I'm fingering her, but getting LMR. She then falls asleep because she's pissed! So we wake up in the morning (or rather, I wake her up), she's obviously horny BUT get LMR again! Aaargh. So I just leave it, I have the number and she says she would like to see me again.

LESSONS LEARNT
-----------------

My main sticking point is simply not being bold enough, being afraid of losing the girl, and subconsciously focusing on the outcome by only being half-committed.
This is the main reason why some of the better interactions stalled; at the same time, I feel that I made a lot of progress so won't beat myself up too much.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace