View Single Post
(#32)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Sheffield - Friday 31st August - 08-09-2012, 11:26 AM

I went up north last weekend with a friend to visit old friends. Overall it was a good weekend - this is what went down on the Friday....

I meet my mates in a bar around 11. It's a nice venue, quite chilled. Chat to a couple of people at the bar. As I'm turning away, a little blonde cutie is walking to the bar. I stop her, and feel an instant attraction when I look into her eyes. I can't even remember what I said, it didn't really matter. I finished by saying she should find me later. She goes back to her friends, but occasionally glances over towards me. Why did I eject so early?

Around 12 we head on to the club. There are a couple of hotties in there, and my mate is DJing so feel quite at home. These were the main highlights:

1) I was chatting to one girl, some good banter, bit of physicality, BUT FAILED TO PUSH IT FURTHER. How I rue this one, because no other guys talked to her that night apart from some douches who invited her into VIP. I sat on the fence for too long, and this proved to be fatal. I tried to beckon her over from VIP but failed miserably, and this ignited The Fury.

2) On the dancefloor, there is a lonely-looking lady whose friend is dancing with another guy. Can't miss this opportunity, so we get down to a little bump 'n' grind. However after about 10 minutes, there is a swap so now I'm dancing with her shorter friend! Who has an ass to die for. This is a freaky one - she is putting my hands on her pussy, and the club is still fairly busy. I move her to a quieter part of the club, go for the makeout....denied?! After 5 minutes of faffing around I take her back to her friend....the 2 of them and this other guy seem to be on some threesome shit. Lucky him. And when I go back, who else do I see but the 1st girl I spoke to!

3) Back to Girl 1 - I was ribbing her earlier about being boring and sitting down. Now she was dancing, and a little drunk. But I did not dance with her, because I was being a pussy.

So we leave the club empty-handed, and head to another club that is open til 4ish. Whilst I was there, I see a guy in a wheelchair who is trying to grab every girl within range. The sight of a girl RUNNING away from this guy in a wheelchair was one of the funniest things I saw that weekend!

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace