View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default Essex - Sat 26th August - 26-08-2012, 11:41 PM

Tonight was the RS Lounge, as I headed out with some mates to celebrate a birthday.

The club is reasonably busy, but not packed. These were the highlights from the evening:

1) There seemed to be a LOT of girls on the 'I hate men' tip (this actually came up several times in conversations). Most of the time my reply was 'cool', and just carried on the conversation. I normally associate these kind of statements with low self-esteem. Solution - approach more girls, specifically fitter girls!

2) Being persistent can sometimes pay off. There was a girl that was giving me whole load of nothing for about 10-15 mins, then was more open when I re-opened her later. I have a number, however she has 3 children. Hmmm.

3) Sometimes you have to go with your gut instinct. Outside the club, at the end of the night, I kept exchanging looks with a girl. However, some guy was also talking to her. I assumed the worst; on reflection, people have never been hurt for being cool and friendly. This links to......

4) Pushing harder. Transformation is a slow, and sometimes painful process. By pushing myself more, I will inevitably make more mistakes. But I will also learn faster.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace