View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Fishing the Sea Champion, Gyroball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to RLAJay
Default 03-07-2011, 10:19 PM

It just depends man. We generally have a habit of believing that our own worldview is the only right worldview and everyone around us doing it differently must have something wrong with them. This actually isn't the case most of the time and it's only in the last year or so that I've started noticing this so it's kind of new to me too. When you start building these different perspectives you start seeing things entirely different opposed to a "something is clearly wrong with them" view.

It started with the realisation that women getting fucked is the same kind of compromising and vulnerable position that strikes fear into the hearts of millions of mildly homophobic men, which I mentioned here not long ago.

Seeing other perspectives properly, or at least seeing the potential that a situation is merely a different but perfectly acceptable perspective makes me think twice about right and wrongs in various situations. Not long ago I'd have been right behind the "tell her to fuck off" camp... It's situational and reacting that way is actually pretty dickish if she's coming from the intrusive mindset - even if her cute friend is accepting you. It was their night out until the intrusion.