View Single Post
(#47)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-01-2011, 05:17 PM

I liken it to learning to fly..

There is a zillion different ways to do it, and everyone who has done it, has their opinion and there way they did it, for example you can pay and teach yourself by self funding, or you can get sponsered, or you can get an air force to pay for it and train you.

You can learn in the USA, which is shit, they just teach you how to pass the exams, or you can learn in the UK, which is more expensive, but they teach you to fly and not to pass exams.

Whats even more annoying is there are 100s of different schools that have good reputations and bad reputations, but at the end of the day, they all teach you how to take off, find your way from a to b and then land safely.

Pickup is similar, everyone has different methods and ideas, but that end of the day, they are all quite similar, and then end result is also the same.

Some people will prefer Kesia, some people will prefer MM and some will prefer RSD, and some are just scams....

Myself, Ive learnt from all of them, some stuff I have tried and failed using, and some I have used and learnt from and its had good results, and kesia's 10 hook lead system has helped me.

The deepconnection has also helped.. the only downside to the deep connection dvd is the female guniea pigs she uses, are totally not the type of girls you want anyways, stuck up and prentious, which is a shame because what she is teaching makes sense.

dont worry theres another six around the corner...