View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-01-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas touch View Post
Whenever you see a photo of a girl looking hot on facebook there is a long list of ass-kissers underneath telling her how beautiful she is. Just write something like, "Apart from your looks, what else have you got going for you?" Or double sided compliments are handy; my mate wrote on one bird's photo, "Looking good freckle face."

The internet (and facebook) is great for meeting women. How I Meet Girls On Facebook Consistently
like it, like it freckle face one compliment, one neg, cool, keep em coming.

can we try other areas than purely photos, staying away from typical pathetic ones like 'don't I know you. we all know the method for field but this is different she has to type a response and shes already deleted 20 crawlers. Lets keep the negs reasonablly tame this is 'your account has been suspended ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbid View Post
You should be careful, a friend of mine is a Facebook stalker, me and several of my mates have heard complaints from girls we know because hes started talking to them out the blue.

But heres the issue with the internet, you need to move off of it quickly otherwise you're just wasting time as real social interactions go far beyond just written words.
hear what you're saying and its good advice but dont want to get bogged down with rules, this thread is about the method not turning into a sex pest.

I should have mentioned I checked out FB rules before I pulled this stunt. Basically nobody is stalking anyone, we're just firing off playful messages to complete strangers although fb frowns on it, its not against there rules and heres the best bit if said person has accepted your friend request you are not pm'ing a stranger. I know the rules have changed since I went through fb rules with a tooth comb but I think if you send more than 24 (don't quote me) messages to strangers in one day your account is suspended for spamming, but please lets focus on good PUA facebook openers that differ from the usual crap targets get.

The goal should be a generic one size fits all opening gambit

Last edited by Knave; 01-01-2011 at 09:54 PM.