Thread: Self-hypnosis
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-12-2018, 12:23 AM

I did some more self-hypnosis this evening, and it was awesome.

This time it was a 30 minute session on the law of attraction. It was a female doing the talking, and it had been advised to use headphones. So I did that, and I'm glad I did.

She began talking, and immediately or very soon after, more dialogue was shadowing hers. I'm sure there's a simpler way to explain but, there was the main thread of dialogue, then on top of, and around that, she, or someone else was whispering affirmations in the background, and it was circling your head (this is why the headphones were important).

It didn't take long to have my head kind of spinning. The multiple voices and affirmations and things that are being said, and the fact that they seem to be coming from all angles and circling you, just leaves you sort of mesmerised. It made me think of the chapter in The Game where Neil Strauss told the story of him being hypnotised by Richard Bandler and the other guy, who were circling him as he sat in a chair, whispering affirmations and stuff to him.

Anyways, I did go into a total hypnotic trance again, where at some point I lost control of conscious ability and thought. I don't know how the audio ended but it must have ended and I snapped out of it (pause) ---> I just went back to the video and checked, there was a lengthy countdown, but I recall none of it, I just woke up feeling invigorated.

This shit is amazing. I highly recommend.

You can't win if you don't play