Thread: Self-hypnosis
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Self-hypnosis - 01-12-2018, 01:03 AM

I've always dabbled in meditation. Meaning I'll start doing it, say I'm dedicating to doing it, then a few weeks later it all fizzles out and I stop again.

Obviously I consciously know that for permanent benefits of meditation you do it daily but it's just never stuck with me because it's, well, boring as fuck sitting trying to force yourself not to think, or to constantly draw your attention back to zero. It's actually quite a bit of effort to nail it.

After a stressful day at work today I decided this evening I needed to start meditating, again. But instead I tried something different and looked for a self-hypnosis audio based around positive thinking and did that instead.

I lay on my bed in the dark and played it and got comfortable, and really fucking concentrated so as to get maximum effect. You go into a sleepy state whilst listening to him. His voice in the audio slowly draws away as if he's moving backwards into in an echoing room, or something. It's clever, but you can tell that's part of how you are drawn into the hypnotic state.

Anyways, at some point in the 20 minute audio I completely lost consciousness. I definitely wasn't able to think for myself or anything like that, but I believe there was a scene in my head which I don't now recall. How I know this is because I was intensely shocked out of the very deep trance I had been in, complete with an involuntary groan.

That was about 2 minutes before he did the countdown to "wake you up". I lay chilling to complete the process anyway. But I think I experienced something way more intense than I originally intended, or expected. Which was what I needed.

Bottom line, it was awesome. Looking forward to doing more of this hypnotic shit.

You can't win if you don't play