View Single Post
(#103)
Old
Banned

Default 07-11-2018, 09:14 PM

Not a very eventful few weeks unfortunately.

The number didn't reply back, thinking of giving it another chance but can't really be bothered.

Had a work place incident as well. So far, work has been a kind and safe haven for me to chat to a few females without approaching them.

I saw a new good looking female on Friday and approached her immediately for a coffee, she made her excuses but I thought she wanted me to chase a bit so I struck up a conversation again today and offered her to lunch.

When I offered her to lunch I felt a creepy vibe immediately before doing so but I pushed myself to the limit to achieve the objective. She rejected again but in a more awkward way, that was when I realised she was just trying to be nice the first time round.

She's obviously snaked me and reported me to her manager who has then spoken to my manager (lots of different companies on a power station) and my manager has asked me to stop approaching.

Obviously I have no choice but to stop or get fired if it happens again. My manager was only doing his job, feminism is to blame, not him.

But I feel like I wish I'd used that second approach on one of the other potential targets instead of wasting it on an ungrateful little bitch.

There are a couple more potential targets in that work place but I can't risk approaching again.

What would a pick up artist do in such a frustrating situation? I feel stifled and resentful of women again, just when I was beginning to get out of that