View Single Post
(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artigian View Post
Stein, your post has a lot of validity, but it is tailored to an experienced guy. If someone says they have never had a girlfriend or sex, I would not start with the expectation of getting laid on the first date. It took me half a year of dating until I finally had sex on the first date and even now it's far from guaranteed for me.
In what way does that contradict what I'm saying. Dating to get laid on the first date and dating with the general goal of getting laid don't look very different at all. Again, congruence. And there aren't different rules for advanced people and beginners, what works works and what doesn't doesn't. No offense, but you admit yourself you don't get laid consistently, so it isn't like what you're doing is working consistently.

It's like saying to a personal trainer "back squats are all well and good for advanced people, but I'm new. I can only squat 55kg and I've got skinny legs". You might, but if you want to get strong and big you should still be doing squats, not a zumba class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artigian View Post
Obviously we have to come across as fun on the chat. But once she agrees to go on a date, I think it's best to shut down communication via chat and only talk about logistics there.
You said on your last post that nothing mattered provided you get them out on a date. How doesnt that fit with "you have to be fun" all of a sudden? And why shut down communication? What's your logic here?

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (09-10-2018)