View Single Post
(#22)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-10-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artigian View Post
Ok, so escalating online is nonsense in my opinion. The only objective when chatting online is to get the girl to go on a date with you. You don't need to compliment her and you don't have to make her feel anything for you. All that happens when you meet. That's when you have your chance to make her feel that you're worth it.
Erm, no. If you're looking for something where it's just having fun and possibly fucking on the first date it should at least be implicit in how you communicate beforehand.

Like a clear problem with how he's setting these up is exactly that, especially since he's doing this via facebook. There's like zero fun or flirtation to it. From a girl's point of view if someone's inviting you out for a drink saying:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulLU View Post
How are you?
In addition, are you coming back this weekend? Because I want to meet you for a drink in the city. For me it would be a pleasure to know you in person and more about you.
Cheers
That doesn't communicate "this is going to be luagh, I can be sexual around this dude and it's all good, there's a possiblity we might go back to his and bang". I mean a girl will assume it's a date but it comes across v serious and long termish. Like that could easily be a meet up as friends thing, hell it reads like an invitation for a job interview almost.

But wait, can't he just escalate and get this shit going in a sexual direction when they're out. Eh, maybe, but 2 major problems:

1. Incongruence. She wasn't expecting this to be a meet up have fun have sex kinda situation. So even if she likes you and is attracted to you, it feels kind of weird and inconsistent. For a girl to go home with you on a first date she has to be sure that you're not a weirdo, that you'll be cool about it and all that, and being inconsistent like that sets them back on their heels. It's exactly while guys who do canned game can get good short terms reactions but rarely actually get laid.

2. Logistics. If a girls showing up expecting to meet as friends or as a long term dating peck on the cheek situation she's not expecting to fuck. Which means she might not be in a logistical position to go home and fuck you. Maybe she's got work tomorrow, maybe shes meeting someone else later, hell I know girls who went on dates and it got sexual but didn't fuck because they hadn't shaved their legs. The logistics have work, and the best way to ensure that is for her to at least have the gist of what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artigian View Post
Or you can get a mentor for about EUR3000 and they will fix this problem forever.
Also no. Problems like this are never fixed 100%, they are only mitigated. You're game will never be good enough to have 100% control over how all dates go. Anyone who tells you anything different is trying to sell you something. You want to blow 3000 euros on game, set it aside and use it as funds to go out a few nights a week and work on your game. Way more value in the long run.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 08-10-2018 at 06:44 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (08-10-2018), flinston (10-10-2018), kowalski (08-10-2018)