View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Over 30 and never had girlfriend or sex - I need some advise - 01-10-2018, 05:55 PM

Dear all,

As you can see in the topic I'm 30 years old and never had a girlfriend or sex. I moved last year to a new city and I don't have many friends here. I have a successful job. Also in the past I don't have success with women. It's a bit complicated because I'm not so shy. I have often a date but I know this women's from Facebook etc. The most time it's the same I dated her one time and than she don't have time etc. Also sometimes I have date with women's date I know from daily life, there is it the same. I don't know how I can change it,maybe somebody can give me a advise. I friend from my hometown means, I must be more open and tell the women's what I want. I'm a normal guy, 168 cm tall, sporty figure and good clothing style. I think the most people think that I'm from Italy, because a lot of work colleges ask me, if I'm from Italy. (Brown eyes, dark brown hairs, good teeth and a very good style. Also I think it's not that way, that I'm just looking for models or something like that. I would say maybe 4/10 Hb. What you think is the problem, that I have often date but nothing more.
Cheers Paul