View Single Post
(#103)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 15-09-2018, 12:37 PM

A lot of people consume and those that don't really couldn't care that you do. Prices are good and people will deliver and you can openly ask strangers to hook you up and they will but quality is all over the place and you can easily get fined.

Sometimes I miss Brian. I had hope when I went looking for him. Whenever he hasn't seen me in a while and I call him and he comes running and meowing which makes his meow vibrate up and down with each step. Was really looking forward to hearing that again.

I've come across a couple of stray animals on my journey and considered bringing them along. One dog that was very skittish and I realised quickly it would've taken too long to get him to follow me. Just 2 nights ago though a kitten came out of the shadows and started following me through the woods, then onto a busy road in the dark. It didn't want to be picked up and just kept getting caught between my ankles as cars zipped past. Eventually we came across a hunting reserve and the guard dogs scared it off from following me further.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 16-09-2018 at 03:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (16-09-2018), dan300 (17-09-2018)