View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-07-2018, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetli123 View Post
thanks dan for the feedback. I really appreciate all the constructive criticism that you give me.

what would constitute a direct approach if the set was moving? would you open directly go infront of them and stop them and tell them hey i am extremely attracted to you??

just would like to know how you would go about things.
Yes I like to literally stop girls as they're walking. It's very surprising for them yes but if done right, where you give plenty of space and don't scare the shit out of them, it goes well and they like it. Normally I don't say anything too serious just like hey I saw you from over there/back there/across the road and thought you looked nice/lovely/attractive, so I thought i'd come say hello/meet you/find out who you are. And then I let the chips fall where they may.

I wouldn't use the words you said, extremely attracted to you. You may think that'll make a girl weak at the knees (because if randomly said to you it would) but 99% of females are the opposite and would be immediately freaked out by such a phrase from a random stranger.

You can obviously approach girls. But don't do it indirectly.

Also, sorry but, approach hotter girls. Don't waste approaches.

Also also, stop videoing yourself approaching girls and then putting them on the internet. It's unethical. You've got a lot to realise.

You can't win if you don't play