View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-07-2018, 11:43 PM

Just read The Mystery Method over a couple of nights.

I did read it back in 2011 when I "discovered" pick-up but didn't really read it properly.

Not that it matters, a lot of it is stuff we cringe at now - pulling out a piece of paper and a pen to have a girl do the ten words challenge, anyone?

But there's no denying that there's some useful shit in there too. Some that spring to mind, or struck a chord with me having just finished the book are..

1 Proximity IOI signals, even those that may be unconscious on the girls part - we've all seen this before at some point, and we're unsure whether to approach or not, and we didn't

2 'Pecking' - Leaning in when talking or listening, which is something I realised I sometimes do and must stop. Keep body language solid overall.

3 Walking in, or around the venue scoping out girls - circling the room in a predatory fashion.. The most important spot in the room is your spot

4 Don't be the guy/s standing there trying to look cool. Be the energetic guy/s that everyone want's to look at/be with (This is what I experienced a few weeks ago when guys and girls were fist bumping and hugging me)

There's a lot more of course, I'm not going to type an exhaustive list of everything, but the book made me aware I was making some mistakes through certain actions, that I'll now put a stop to.

You can't win if you don't play