Thread: Age insecurity?
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Banned

Default 01-06-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Sex with 18 year olds is overrated - they’re usually inexperienced and sometimes self conscious... that said if it’s on your bucket list then shoot for the moon but don’t forget to enjoy other women and things in life
Well, I'll be the judge of that

I want to be 18 again. I can't believe I spent those years too afraid to approach women.

Back then I even got anxious talking to guys

I want to be in the same age group as the girls I'm attracted to and I feel like I am but my brain still hasn't got the memo that it was TEN years ago!

When you are 18, all women are fair game.

When you get to 30 people want to judge you as a paedophile for having a big age gap.

I just wish I had a few girlfriends when I was 16-25.

I was on car forums and a lot of average guys had all sorts of fun.

There was this thread where they'd post pics of their girlfriends and they were quite gorgeous but I just couldn't get any access when I was in that age group.

Quote:
You are placing limitations on yourself that will effect your thoughts and behaviour such as unnecessary time limits and deadlines. It isn’t such a bad thing when you can control the outcome such as booking a language class or trying improv, but with things out of your control such as sleeping with an 18 yr old, I’d be hesitant to put a limit on it.

Your time isn’t running out either, I’m 32 and recently slept with a 19year old. Honestly you should sleep with a girl for the experience And enjoyment of being with them, not to tick your box mainly because you’ll enjoy it more
Yeah I dunno.

I just feel like I'm the wrong age, I've got no memories if I look back to 2006-2013.

Quote:
I’m not down on pick up, I’m wary of what they are selling. With most pick up videos, the aim is to impress other guys or sell a product. That said there are some materials out there which are more aligned to my values.

I actually have no problem in complimenting strangers, both men and women, however I do this with the sole aim of giving them a compliment on their hat, style, smile, whatever.
PUA is often contrived and you are complimenting them with an ulterior motive to get in their pants rather than genuinely complimenting them - it’s disingenuous.
This part is especially confusing. How do you go about "chatting up" a woman then?

I know it's not a case of going up to them and being up front like "I want to have sex with you".

So what is an honest way to get into a woman's pants?

Quote:
I tend to head to social places like bars to enjoy the music or dance. Often I’ll enjoy good conversation with people and often there will be somebody with whom there is mutual attraction. The trick is to spot the attraction and act on it.

Try swing dancing. Take a beginners class a few times. You’ll be forced to pair up and dance with girls plus make awkward conversation. Unless you break somebody’s toe, it’ll help you over the initial hump
My god!

I don't want to be trapped in my own head anymore like I was 10-12 years ago. I want to be free and express myself.

Last edited by MikeH0ck; 01-06-2018 at 10:32 PM.