View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Banned

Default 01-06-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
Hey dude

Sorry you feel that way. 28 isn’t a bad age to get it together with girls and life generally, I know many people who’ve made career transitions or married and started families in their mid to late 30s and made themselves happy.

Start with finding your self worth. It sounds like mumbo jumbo but if you don’t see yourself as an attractive person that people want to spend time with , then you’ll feel like a fraud and project that out.
Become the person you want to be. Read. Experience. Learn. Work out.
Then get social - go out to places where you meet people with mutual interests and talk to all of them. Me I like comedy, Irish folk music, travelling, dancing, reading cheesy spy novels, smoking weed at the tam tams, weights. I’m not very good at many of them but I do them and enjoy them and it gives me a sense of self and opportunities to meet people so when I chat to girls it’s through a shared experience rather than creepily sidling up and blurting put a canned line.

Don’t teach your son pick up. Help him be confident in his self and comfortable socially - it will benefit his whole life rather than having emotionally damaged relationships
That's interesting, thanks.

I've never got to have sex with an 18 year old girl before which bothers me. My time is running out after which I'll be judged a pedo. I need to pickup young chicks urgently.

It's crazy as it was only a few years ago I was in that age group but now suddenly I'm not!?

You seem to have a dim view of pickup

By pickup I mean going up to a woman, paying her a direct compliment and then trying to get into sex stuff with her.

I thought that's what women liked? A man to approach and be the boss etc.

I really want to have abundance, I've been sex starved my whole life and just want to go crazy.

I want my son to have abundance as well, being sex starved is torture.

I just feel like if I could pick up chicks now then I should have picked up chicks 10 years ago.

I just assumed chicks weren't for me.

But then I say the day game videos on Youtube and got inspired, the rest is history.

Everyone I've spoken to over the years in life has tried to push me towards bars/nightclubs but I've strongly resisted as I find the whole thing distasteful and unethical.

Day game is the way to go for me.