View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 16-04-2018, 03:18 PM

I think you got it with the question asking what in want out of it.
I don't know - lol

I started out just trying to get a few contacts that I would then later on decide whether to act on or not.
This woman looks quite hot from her pic (for our age group - she's 5 years younger) and seems to have a very nice, down to earth personality (so far) which I like, so if I turn up and she looks at least almost like her pic I will want to take it further. If she's seriously top of the class, personality wise, in person I would definitely then want to play the long game, like leave and wait a couple of days before contacting again and escalate from there. If she turns out to look like the back end of a bag of spuds then I can safely treat it as "practice" lol.

I put a few pics of me up - a range of them, but a few recent ones that are true to life, if maybe a little flattering- and I'm definitely no oil painting. It's not like I uploaded a pic of the latest hollywood hunk, so I must have done something seriously right on my profile and showed good game in My messaging,

Now the problem is that while I may be able to talk the good text-talk, I don't think I'm able to (not yet) walk the good real-life walk if it turns out I need to.