View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Hi everybody!!! (Hi Dr. Nick) - 15-04-2018, 11:17 PM

Just saying hi.
Just joined (obviously).
Been in a relationship for about 17 years and going through a separation. Any clue I might once have had about getting out and talking to people has vanished- so here I am looking for tips and stories to motivate and screw my head back on.

Joined Match and POF about 2 weeks ago to "see what's out there" and already had a few messages and arranging a first date - then it hit me - "what the fuck do people talk about/do these days" and the panic set in lol. Started thinking about what to say/do, is going for coffee actually a good thing? (she wants to do coffee before a "real date", which I agree with, but I hate the actual taste of coffee - so suggested a game of pool or going bowling or something - but does going for a coffee mean something else now that nearly 20 years have passed - and does it mean something different now)

So, yeah - all that suddenly going through my head and need to calm the fuck down, chill out and just be the guy who wants to see what the girls will do in order to win me. - But I do feel like I need to brush up in a mega way on all the what to do/say etc. in order to get some confidence back.