View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-04-2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Brian Sabotage is alive. Still jacked up on opiates in the hospital. He's very accustomed to psychedelics though, so a little bit of smack isn't gonna freak him out. They say he might come home tomorrow, but I know that is just a linguistic game doctors play with patients and their families to keep the horizon close enough to not fall into despair.
That's awesome. It would have genuinely hurt me a bit if your pussy had died.

Now for other stuff..

Either I missed it, or I can't remember it, but what are you on trial for? Why the fuck you being blamed without justification? How's that going so far?

Haven't you been in Spain for at least the guts of 4 years? In which case, how come you've suggested language barrier as an obstacle?... My point here being, I thought you made a decision to only speak Spanish about..... fucking ages ago I dunno, so how does a clever enough cunt like yourself not possess fluency in Spanish having lived there for so long?

I'm not suggesting it's easy to learn a new language. I myself intend to learn Spanish myself as a hobby when I've my studies done. There's a product called fluent in 3 months (you'll have heard of this product when reading the 4 hour work week) that the guy who made the product speaks 12 fucking languages or something fluently (probably more now) by throwing himself into the language by only speaking in that language.

My point is you've been there 4 years, and maybe a year or up to 2 years ago you posted that you decided to only speak in Spanish over there. So are you almost fluent in Spanish? Are you still shit? In the middle maybe?

You can't win if you don't play