View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Help me with my plan? - 19-03-2018, 11:32 PM

Gentlemen.

I've lurked around PUA for years but I've never really participated in forums. I want to run an idea by you all and get some feedback? May I say that I really respect the girl and I only want to lead it to possible success. She's too cute to mess around.

This girl meets me once a week to teach me French in a cafe. We have met once and we got on fine. I like her.

Here goes:

1) I believe women choose men on their social status. I noticed that when I went to a diner with a beautiful girl, there were other beautiful women 'eyeing' me up. So it would seem that being seen with a gorgeous woman makes you more attractive to other women.

2) I schedule to meet up with 'Cynthia' as usual in the cafe.

3) I get a friend - who is a beautiful woman - to approach the table and interrupt the conversation to have a light hearted argument about the Netflix subscription.

4) Gorgeous friend leaves.

5) I say to 'Cynthia' sorry that was my Ex. I'm still using her Netflix I'll have to resolve that today.

Conclusion: 'Cynthia' then thinks well if he went out with such a model type girl then he must be fair game.

I realise this is an unorthodox technique but I would like your feedback and I would be willing to post updates on how it goes.

Why don't I just chat her up and do it normally? I will do that but I want to accelerate it and progress this along a bit faster. I'm not in rush to sleep with 'Cynthia' I would just like her to be interested in going to the cinema or chatting/flirting with a view to dating.

Do you think bringing in the beautiful friend is a good technique and has it been used before?