View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Cool Opening & Attracting - 01-03-2018, 06:09 PM

I assumed something we all knew but some of us didn't, so I'm just going to quickly explain this simple phenomenon. Again this is just my point of view, but it's never let me down so if you disagree or agree, join in and let's talk.

Emotional intelligence is how you win the openers and build the attraction. It's not about what you say but how you say it. Keeping a slow voice, collected manner when speaking and maintaining eye contact is pivotal. But be willing to walk away: like other master PUA's say, you are simply shopping when you play game. You're a guy that's walked into a shop and there are loads of nice looking phones, but until you start palying around with them and start to figure out if you like Sony's more than iPhones you won't know what you want. The girl is the phone. You're making sure she's cool and you want to spend time with her. Just remember that you are you, and who this girl is doesn't matter. Because if she vanished tomorrow you wouldn't remember her, but you would remember the regret of not having spoken to her.

So fuck the anxiety and fear - approach and approach and approach. Put yourself out there and they will buy. Happy hunting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue2018 For This Useful Post:
MikeH0ck (02-06-2018)